The Great Love Debate
Produced in Association with Opening Acts and MEETUP
hosted by Debbie Armond, Co-founder of Ventura Singles Rock
Date: March 18, 2014
7:00 to 9:00 p.m.: Debate at the Rubicon Theater
9:00 p.m. Post Party at Winchester’s Restaurant, Ventura, CA
75 of Ventura County’s most dynamic SINGLE WOMEN, 75 of its’ most ELIGIBLE BACHELORS seated on opposite sides of the Rubicon Theater, brought together for one special night to answer one simple question: WHY IS EVERYONE STILL SINGLE?
A unique, interactive Town Hall-style event where five leading local experts and an excited, engaged audience will dish, discuss, dissect, and debate the current state of the date!
Moderated by Jill Springman.
- Amber Walker, Stars In Your Eyes Astrological Dating
- Nancy DeLucrezia, Personal Growth Specialist
- Brian Howie, Author & Creator of “How to Find Love in 60 Seconds”
- Dr. Lisa Love, Relationship Coach
- Ryan Simkin, Author, Boys Dumb, Girls Crazy
WINE RECEPTION IN RUBICON LOBBY PRECEDES THE EVENT, AFTER-EVENT POST PARTY FOR ALL ATTENDEES HOSTED BY WINCHESTER’S RESTAURANT.
FOR TICKETS – ON SALE NOW! $35.00 ($15 DISCOUNT FOR MEETUP MEMBERS